School Advisory Council
Purpose of the School Advisory Council
1. The work of the School Advisory Council is a work of the Gospel. Members of the School Advisory Council share in the mission of the Church.
2. A School Advisory Council exists to offer informed advice to the Canonical Administrator (Parish Priest or Parish Leader).
3. The School Advisory Council assists the Canonical Administrator by lending support and giving advice to the Principal in matters which affect the ethos of the school. It is not an authority on the management or operation of the school.
4. The School Advisory Council is a representative body, that gives families a voice surrounding school management and future direction.
5. The Advisory Council is subject to:
6. The work of the Advisory Council includes:
7. The professional areas of curriculum development, teaching and internal management of the school remain the responsibility of the Principal.
School Advisory Council 2020
Nominated Representative Members:
Elected Parent Members: