School Advisory Council
Purpose of the School Advisory Council
1. The work of the School Advisory Council is a work of the Gospel. Members of the School Advisory Council share in the mission of the Church.
2. A School Advisory Council exists to offer informed advice to the Canonical Administrator (Parish Priest or Parish Leader).
3. The School Advisory Council’s primary role is to support and give advice to the Principal in matters which affect the ethos of the school. It does not have authority in the management or day-to-day running of the school.
4. It is a representative body, bringing together in a formal way all parties connected with the school.
5. The Advisory Council is subject to:
6. The work of the Advisory Council includes:
7. The professional areas of curriculum development, teaching and internal management of the school remain the responsibility of the Principal.
School Advisory Council 2018
Nominated Representative Members:
Elected Parent Members: