Some of the good habits are :
- Refusing plastic bags
- Taking reusable shopping bags
- Taking reusable produce bags
- Packing Nude Food lunches
- Using wax wraps at home and for school lunches instead of plastic wrap.
- Refusing to buy products with unnecessary plastic packaging.
We still have Produce Bags and Wax Wraps made by parents and students that you can purchase. Wax wraps are 3 for $5 or $2 each. Produce bags are $2. Bring your money in an envelope on Tuesdays and give it to Ms Cooney (just like Xavier did).. All money received goes to the Parents Association.
Every single action we do makes a difference and it's never too late to start.