- Fix bikes and wheels rather than throwing the bike away.
- Learn how to repair clothes and sew buttons on rather than throwing clothes out. Anyone interested in learning how? Let us know. LGB want to organise an afternoon!
- Repair,then keep fishing gear. It will save you money too!
- Repair torn clothes and turn them into boomerang bags.
- Glue plastic toys back together.
- Repair plastic bags to reuse them or make an art piece.
- Check if your goods can be repaired before you throw them out into e-waste.
Written by St Joe's senior students. Drawing by Mitchell.