Try these practical tips to ensure your recyclable waste doesn’t end up in landfill.
- Set up a REDCYCLE system (like we have at school), to recycle soft plastics. Take them to COLES to be recycled.
- Empty plastic containers before you put them in the recycle bin.
- Don’t bag any items you put in the Recycle bin.
- Only recycle glass jars or bottles, not window glass or pyrex
- Recycle all your batteries at ALDI
- Take your E-Waste (anything with a cord) to the collection point at Coleraine Tip.
- Recycle all your Printer cartridges at Coleraine Post Office
- Recycle your Mobile phones at Coleraine Post Office
- Start collecting Bread bag tags for a recycle project next term.
- Start collecting Bottle Tops for our Bottle Tops for Hands project - see above post.
Written by St Joe's Seniors. Drawing by Jensen